High Achiever of the Month
Do you know a young professional making a difference?
To celebrate and recognize young leaders who distinguished themselves early in their career through professional achievement which can also include volunteer service, someone who is the unsung hero always there to lend a helping hand, and/or someone that deserves recognition for their contributions to the industry or within your corporate culture.
Each month an individual will be selected and highlighted on all BCEA social media platforms. All those recognized monthly, will qualify for the BCEA High Achiever Award that will be awarded at the BCEA Annual Awards Luncheon in December 4, 2020.
- Must be 40 years or under
- Must be an employee of a BCEA member in good standing
- At least 2 years experience in the electrical industry
- Must not have received this award or recognition in the past from the BCEA
- Has demonstrated significant accomplishments within the industry or your company
Nomination forms must be received by the third Friday of each month to qualify.
How do I nominate an individual for this award?
Please download our nomination form, complete in full, and e-mail to email@example.com.